5 Valve Manifold – T type
Using the 5-valve manifold in normal operation the “isolate” valves are open while the “equalize” and “vent” valves are closed. This provides a differential pressure reading to the pressure gauge or transmitter. To zero the instrument, first close both “vent” valves and the downstream “isolate” valve. Then open the “equalize” valve and adjust the zero setting on the instrument. To remove the instrument, first close both “isolate” valves, then open the “equalize” valves to relieve pressure between the manifold and the instrument.
- One piece bar stock construction with full material traceability.
- Back seating of stems in a fully open position prevents stem backout.
- Locking of valve bonnet prevents accidental removal while operating valve.
- Stem seal isolates the lubricated stem threads from the process.
- Stainless steel models of needle, gauge and instrument manifold valves, equipped with needle stems, are available conforming to NACE MR-0175.
- All valves are designed in accordance with ASME Section VIII, Div. 1.
|2 x ½” NPT Female||2 x ½” Flanged|