3 Valve Manifold – T type
Using the 3-valve manifold in normal operation the “isolate” valves are open while the “equalize” valve is closed. This provides a differential pressure reading to the pressure gauge or transmitter. To zero the instrument, first close the downstream “isolate” valve then open the “equalize” valve and adjust the zero setting on the instrument.
- One piece bar stock construction with full material traceability.
- Back seating of stems in a fully open position prevents stem backout.
- Locking of valve bonnet prevents accidental removal while operating valve.
- Stem seal isolates the lubricated stem threads from the process.
- Stainless steel models of needle, gauge and instrument manifold valves, equipped with needle stems, are available conforming to NACE MR-0175.
- All valves are designed in accordance with ASME Section VIII, Div. 1.
|2 x ½” NPT Female||2 x Flanged|