The Apprenticeship Incentive Grant is a cash grant per year or per level, up to a maximum two year period.
To be eligible for the AIG, you must:
- Be one of first 10 RANKING of Tehran, Amirkabir & Sharif Universities in BSc. Level.
- Master student of Electronic, Control, Mechanical, Software Engineering.
- Provide proof that you have successfully completed either the 2nd and/or 3rd semester of M.S. with an average scoring of 17+.
- Providing all supporting document that demonstrating your project title related to Instrument & Control Industries.
- Providing a Notary Commitment for an obligation of 3 years working in Pars Jahd Industrial Group.
The deadline to apply is Khordad 31 of the year after you complete the first and/or second year or level.